99 King Street, East. Spectacular Marble and Brick Commercial/Residential building. Originally built in 1909 for Toronto Dominion Bank. The current owners purchased the building in 1985 and operated “Woodchuck Gallery” for over 30 years. Located on the corner of King and Stone offering 3,000 sq. ft. of commercial space and a beautiful 2nd storey 3 bedroom flat with 2 walkouts to roof top patios. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity!